Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ya see heres the thing?.....?

im single ive had relationships but got dumped out of all of them, so i want to start fresh again. im looking for a girlfriend so here goes



Hi my name is Seth Gipson. im 17 . if you know anyone who might be interested or you are interested mail me,



heres what i look like



im 6'3



white



black hair



blue eyes



a lil nerdy but a lil cool



senior in high school



run track



fairly popular



have loads of free time on my hands



and



is a caring sweet sensitive nice guy allround



not afraid to talk to girls once i get to know them



flaws



have no patience



will spoil the girl alot



what im looking for in a girl



funny



fun to be with



great to talk to



great self esteem



looks good



and is intelligent



i live in evadale,texas and if you know anyone who might be interested or you are interested send me a message



ttyl



Ya see heres the thing?.....?

I told u i will talk to you im from Dalles Texas and u sound very cute!!! Let me ask u, Do u like black Females?



My e-mail is deebaby_54@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan