Sunday, November 29, 2009

Please rate me...on my personality...?

I am a fair-skinned girl. My heritage is from North India. I was born and raised in America. My IQ is 160, but I am having difficulty and struggles achieving my full potential because of hardships in my life. I am 20 years old. I have medium-length black hair. I have a pretty and cute face. My body is "considered" hot and sexy by other people.



I am sweet and nice and kind and caring and loving. I listen to others' problems and show empathy. I can be reserved sometimes. I like to learn academic stuff so sorry if I am a bookworm or a nerd. I am 5'5". I weigh around 120.



I am claustrophobic and have OCD. I am extremely sensitive. I want to major in Physics. I like to play chess. I am good at shotting baskets (I did NOT say I play basketball well). I like soccer and the piano.



What is my chance of finding a good man with similar interests to me? What is my "ideal man" based on what you guys know about me?



Please rate me...on my personality...?

You're joking, right? I can't judge you on your appearance! I'm not interested in you, and I would have to see you for myself! I mean, it all sounds good on paper...I can tell you one thing about your personality: you should do a lot less talking and a lot more listening. no guy likes a woman that goes "yap yap yap yap yap...".



Please rate me...on my personality...?

U sound good 2 me.



Please rate me...on my personality...?

This is certainly not a suitable venue for your request. I would be pursuant of what you seek in a 'target rich' environment and it is certainly likely that you will find what you're looking for in an admixture of people with similar interests and complimentary personalities in your region. Too often the online forums present stylized representations of a reality that simply does not exist. Be careful.



Please rate me...on my personality...?

Hmm... I don't think we can really tell you what kind of guy would match your personality.. You kinda have to just find that on your own. Just hang out with guys alot, (I prefer hanging out with guy friends then my girl friends) and pretty soon you'll find one that you "click" with. And girl you shouldn't have any trouble getting a guy, you sound pretty.



Please rate me...on my personality...?

You should join a convent and never speak again.



Yes you are OCD and that will ruin most of your chances.



Please rate me...on my personality...?

der u go...wots d need of askin this on YA babes.....u can ask me out directly ;) ... so when and where is da DATE??



Please rate me...on my personality...?

okaaay ! you know your FAT and ugly !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan