Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hes a virgin im a liar?

my boyfriend and i have been going out for two years, i love him sooo much. He's perfect, sweet, kind, loving understanding and a genius in Columbia law school currently going at 20. He is goreuous 6'9, broad sholders, tan, black hair, blue eyes, in amazing shape. One problem he is a virgin, by choice philosophical/religous reasons.I lied to him and said i was. He is Catholic, doesn't act holier than thou and very understanding. A friend of mine dated him for a while she told him that she wasn't a virgin from the start, they were together for awhile. Anyway he was at a bar and bumped into an exboyfriend whom told him i slept with him and others, I didnt know this happened. He asked me, he never has, and I lied. Then I said i did it because i loved him "No you dont, you want to be with me, you though it would hurt you chances so you lied, you dont care about me. I hate this it happens my whole life i though you were different. how can i trust you" how can i make it better



Hes a virgin im a liar?

huys don't like liars



Hes a virgin im a liar?

Stop lying .. or stop dating religious people.



Hes a virgin im a liar?

You slept with who??? I do not understand!!!



You told him you were a virgin and you are not???



The problem is that you were untruthfull, he migth NOT TRUST YOU again.



If the problem is that you are not a virgin, then it is his problem. You need a boyfriend that thinks of you as a woman, not some toy that has to be "new" for him to play with.



PS. Never start a relationship with a lie!!! better say that you are not ready to discuss the topic than to tell a lie...



good luck



Hes a virgin im a liar?

Well you already tarnished his trust for you so regardless of what you do he will probably never trust you again... So my best suggestion is that if you really care for him then I think that you should just try to work on a HONEST friendship and maybe later down the line he may find it in his heart to give you another chance...So from now on STOP LYING!



Hes a virgin im a liar?

With this guy, you can't.



Next time be more honest regardless of the consequences.



That's called being an adult.



John Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan