Thursday, November 26, 2009

LadiEs;; what's your dream man like?

minez:



Looks--smexi abs, muscular, taller than me, hott, black hair, one of those [cool] emo haircuts [not the ones wit the big man bangs in front..], tattoed back, n0t hairy, tough lookin, wears loose, comfortable clothing [not too loose, u know wat i mean].



Personality--[must be pretty much same as mine];; luvs sports, likes to workout for fun, loves adventures, funny, great sense of humour, people-person, open-minded, friendly, protective, talks random stuff, follows me around a lot =], cares about his looks, cares about me, passionate, shows me a lot of luv, krumps for fun, do crazy things, likes to be bold/daring, multi-talented, owns a pitbull, loves animals, has many things in common wit me, likes teasing, being weird sometimes, %26amp;%26amp; the list is endless... so ima stop rite here to hear wat u guys hav to say~



LadiEs;; what's your dream man like?

For now and maybe in the future - my husband is looking pretty damned good. Hes kind, generous, loving supportive and very very handsome not to mention damned good behind closed doors. Id say that I got a great deal.



LadiEs;; what's your dream man like?

like my twinsister



LadiEs;; what's your dream man like?

kind smart hot cool nice to me dresses cool nice to everyone wont hurt my feeelings

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan