Thursday, November 26, 2009

ONLY LADIES! please, Ladies would you date me?

I only ask this question because I have been rejected many times without them getting to know me, So I need opinions I'll describe myself:



Physical:I'm 18 years old



I'm 6'1 I weight 250 pounds, Yeah I'm kind of chubby but I still take care of myself cuz I lift weights and hit the gym, I love exercising.



I have brown eyes but small eyes, Black hair combed back wavy, curly, and I'm pretty tall.



Personality: I'm kind of a shy guy, but once I get to know someone I'll loose my shyness, I'm a kind guy, nice, I love to help out people (I actually volunteer at Kaiser Hospital)



I'm a very opened minded guy, I love to have conversations with friend I always listen to them and help them out with their problems, I'm an achiever I always put goals in my mind for the future, and deep inside me I know i'm romantic but I just can't find the person to show it to.



Well would you date me? If not then give some opinions on what should I change or work on!



ONLY LADIES! please, Ladies would you date me?

If I were younger I would go on a date with you. Give yourself some time...the girls will come around.



ONLY LADIES! please, Ladies would you date me?

try yahoo personals



ONLY LADIES! please, Ladies would you date me?

Asking questions like this , for one is a turn off!



ONLY LADIES! please, Ladies would you date me?

If I wasn't old enough to be your grandmother--yes I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan