Sunday, November 29, 2009

Perms and overprocessed hair!?

I have over processed hair from too many perms. So i'm trying to stay off of it for a while. Is there a way to permanently starighten my hair. I'm so sick of going back and forth between money and gas, to get my hair starightened with the chemical so it can last three days. And by last I mean the flippy shine that black people never get. How can I keep my hair all straight and flippy? Also how can I get it to grow faster, my hair is breaking off and I need some advice, I'm using Kera Care, but what other items or vitamins?



Perms and overprocessed hair!?

you know i want to stop perming my hair to. i think using a hotcomb is much better. you can even do it your self and its much cheaper and less damaging and i know many black females who used a pressing comb(hotcomb) for years and their hair grow. i think you should also use natural hair products like jojoba and tea tree and cocunut oil u know 100% natural oils. start using protein conditioners in your hair like eggs. get a shampoo that has aloe vera gel and natutal things like vitamin e. always get regualar trims

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan