Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am growing out my relaxer....HELP!!?

My natural hair state is under-defined loose curls with a little frizz. Think Joan from "Girlfriends". I haven't had a perm in about two months and I love it. I love to wash my hair and watch it form ringlets and accesorize with headbands and clips. BUT I want to make sure tha I care for my hair best as possible. Anyone know of any good shampoos and conditioners that are for natural black hair? Any good methods of keeping natural hair maintained and moisturized??



I am growing out my relaxer....HELP!!?

Welcome to the natural world, I've been a member for three years after having a perm since I was 12...



My hair is coarse and thick, and I wash it with Suave's Humectress Shampoo and Conditioner. Every once in a while if my hair is too dry, I'll do a deep condition with cholesterol, sitting under a dryer--makes your hair extremely strong, but not fun to comb afterwards :(...still working on that.



So far to keep it moisturized, I use Motions Pink Hair Lotion...it doesn't smell WEIRD like that Luster's Pink Lotion, ew...Motions smells like strawberry yogurt for some reason, lol. As for keeping your hair maintained, make sure you have a wide-toothed comb and if you use heat on your hair, use a heat protectant like L'Oreal.



Good luck :).



I am growing out my relaxer....HELP!!?

Wash your hair With Dr.Miracles Shampoo and conditoner , use his hair oils or Doo Gro , its helps your hair grow and keeps it healthy.



I am growing out my relaxer....HELP!!?

Creme of Nature has really good shampoos and conditioners that will leave your hair feeling and looking soft, silky, and healthy.



Also you can use olive oil to help your hair maintain it's moisture and shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan