Sunday, November 29, 2009

Now that I'm 55 What should I do ?

I'm turning 55, which is an old way of saying it... Never the less,My Birthday is Feb. 4,



I dont had a BoyFRIEND and I dont know what else I Need and don't have....



so What kinda thing should I sign up for, enroll into, set-up, do today, Organize Etc..,.



I'm a Single, Black, Female, Self-Employed, Independent Contractor, aka..HAIRSTYLIST, 27years Hair Care and Beauty Industry..



.....Last week my client told me that I Should have Had an "A.A.R.P" Card when I turned 50...



Now , WHAT ELSE Should I HAVE, or Need to KNOW ABOUT ? EveryThing and Anything...I forgot That I was right HERE , 55 Years Old...What Kinda Benefits are there for me and what do I have to apply for?



HELP a "Senior" Please ! !



Now that I'm 55 What should I do ?

Just keep plugging away, and stay active in things which you enjoy doing.



Now that I'm 55 What should I do ?

An AARP card can be acquired at age 50. U also need to check your bone density. See a doctor



Now that I'm 55 What should I do ?

If you are thinking you are old shame on you. You can do anything you want to do unless you are ill. If you feel the need to



sign up for something, then sign up for a cruise, dancing lessons,



or at least start doing some of the things you have always wanted to do. Buy some new clothes, do something different, in



other words... enjoy your life!! You are still the same person you have always been. My birthday is in Feb too. I will just keep on



enjoying life as long as I am able.



Happy Birthday .



Now that I'm 55 What should I do ?

Figure out all the things that you wanted to do but never did and go do them and have fun while doing it..My birthday is Feb 21, that makes me a pisces and i will be 49.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan