Sunday, November 29, 2009

Woman would you like a man who.......?

free, does whatever he wants, just as long as everyone is fine. Fun, caring, understanding, somethings will go out his way to make things right, cause it makes him feel complete. Oh and for looks seventeen, black hair, brown eyes, 5'9, I surf and work out so that keeps me fit, other then that I'm a kick back guy. Anyways it'd be cool if you tell me what you think alright peace



Woman would you like a man who.......?

WOW! ur not lying.....RIGHT? Well i'd like anyone like that,(but my heart belongs to someone V. Special! LOL



Woman would you like a man who.......?

yucky



[unless you play instrument..]



Woman would you like a man who.......?

Sounds good to me!



Woman would you like a man who.......?

I think you sound amazing. Whoever ends up with you is really fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan