Thursday, November 26, 2009

For girls...tell me whos hotter?

okay so i have a boyfriend that i love to death and i this long time online friend i have. so just out of curiosity which one sounds hotter i think both of them are but id like to see what you other girls think



my boyfriend is white a regular white skin color might be a little tanner with long dirty blond hair blue eyes about 5'8'' 145 and skinny does not play any sports but a popular guy in school he is very nice and just cares for me a lot



the online friend is asian, hes filipino to be more exact i find that very exotic lol i dont know why anyways so he has a tan skin he has short black hair buzzed, brown eyes, 5'7" 152 skinny muscular fit because he plays basketball football and lacrosse and he is a sweet guy



For girls...tell me whos hotter?

your boyfriend



id stick with him lvoe



For girls...tell me whos hotter?

ur bf ! u should stick to him! cuz we all kno tat some guys sometimes dont appear to seem wat they r! Report It



For girls...tell me whos hotter?

The other one but thats just my opinion



For girls...tell me whos hotter?

they both sound hot!



For girls...tell me whos hotter?

i wud put pancakes on them and eat them off both!! and i wud eat a sausage off them too.....and dip it in ketchup



For girls...tell me whos hotter?

Your boyfriend sounds hotter. You should keep him, but if you have more feelings for your online guy, then go with him.



For girls...tell me whos hotter?

ur boyfriend,



For girls...tell me whos hotter?

is the second guy called kevin by any chance lol. and your boyfriend sounds hotter =] x



For girls...tell me whos hotter?

the onliner is so hott from your discription



For girls...tell me whos hotter?

I thought personality was the important thing with females? So much for that BS.



For girls...tell me whos hotter?

your bf, im a sucker for skinny guys with long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan