Thursday, November 26, 2009

Can I take care of my body and be healthy?

I have a lot of questions to ask. I really want to be healthy because it's important. I used to eat a lot but now I only eat when I'm hungry. But when I'm not hungry, I don't eat. people told me that I should eat 3 meals and don't miss breakfast but I don't hungry so why should I eat? If I eat when I'm not hungry, I will gain weight. I used to have a lot of hair when I was young but when I started to braid every day, but my hair start to break. I want to know which healthy food can help my hair to grow back. Black people's hair take forever to hair. I want to have a smooth skin. I used to eat a lot of meats but since I've stopped my skin had become smooth but I ate meat again on New Year Eve and I started to have pimples on my face. I've shaved my private part when I was 11 and I kept shaving it until it became dark. It looks like scary dark spot down there and I've been to gynecologist two months ago and she said that I need to stop shaving and let the hair grows. (I'm 17)



Can I take care of my body and be healthy?

Okay, you shouldn't eat when you aren't hungry, but you should definitely eat when you are. (that part is simple)



Eat whole foods that taste good and make you feel healthy (for example, salads, yogurt, bananas, berries, oranges, grains like pasta, rice, whole grain bread, the list goes on and on)



Stop braiding your hair, use Garnier Fructis shampoo for strong, smooth hair.



You need to eat meat because it has protein, without it you will become very sick (malnutrition). you could substitute the meat for fish/eggs to get protein, also.



If you get breakouts, use Neutrogena or ProActiv solution on your face, and wash it every day and night.



I heard that a nutrient in Jell-o makes your hair grow, i'm not sure if it's true, but you could try it if you want.



Try to get in 30 minutes of aerobic exercise or cardio workout three times a week.



Take care of your body, and it will take care of you!



Hope I helped! %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan