Sunday, November 29, 2009

I fell so happy =]?

ok every time im around this one boy i get all happy and smile when i talk to him and when i am with him i don't notice anyone else but him i seem to drift away in his blue eyes he makes me laugh when know on else does i listen to slow songs when i think of him and i miss him when im not around him i think i love him but im not sure hes is just so sweet and nice to me and always tells me im beautiful! he cares about my feelings but i dont think he likes me....i need help hes really nice but idk i do wish he kinda was my bf i think hes the you no but i think im falling in love so like yeah i need help so what should i do!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well tell me what i should do and no joking around im serious! should i go ahead and ask him out or should i just wait to see if he likes me too?!?!! he has black hair medium skin dresses nice and has a huge heart!!well if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it thanks just no messing around ok thanks!!!!!!!



%26lt;3Chloe.



I fell so happy =]?

wow this sounds just like a problem i have...well you should just wait a bit and see what he does and if he likes you back

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan