Sunday, November 29, 2009

Would you want to get to know me or date me?

I'm 48 years of age. I have been married once for 23 years now divorced. I have two kids but they do not live with me. I am 5'11, my weight is at about 180lbs, white male, green eyes, thick black hair, have a beard and mustache. Starting to get a little grey. Own a Honda, rent an nice apartment, have a professional career. Have worked hard to get where I am in life. I am a caring sensitive romantic man who tears up at Hallmark commericals and those shows about family reunions.



Would you want to get to know me or date me?

You sound like an interesting guy,but it takes living near you.And dating you for awhile.I'm sure there is alot more to you than the above you mentioned!



Good Luck in your search for the right woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan