Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Poem. Care To Read?

If the whole world,



Loathed me in unison,



Wanted to burn every inch of me,



With angry torches,



Except for you,



Who would surrender yourself to me,



I would be okay with that.



If I were to be shot,



By twenty 閳?five bullets,



The dawn after the night,



In which I can have you,



In my bed,



To pull at your hair,



While we make love,



I would be okay with that.



If God,



We閳ユ獧e to strike me down,



To the fiery pit of hell,



The night I can tear your dress,



Rip that little black dress up,



With my bear hands,



Despite your resistance,



I would be okay with that.



If every possession I owned,



Decided to disappear,



The day I get to bash your head,



Into my headboard,



Until a concussion might occur,



I would be okay with that.



If I were to be gutted.



By my own mother,



Who would then strangle me,



With my own intestines,



In trade,



For ripping you apart,



And leaving your stains on my pillow,



So that I might inhale them,



Night after night,



I would be okay with that.



Yaaaaay.



A Poem. Care To Read?

Have you considered anger management? Look up the website MSCAR- men against rape.



Your poem flows coherently and expresses your needs well.



I suppose I have written equally intense poems in the past when I need an outlet. For mainstream poems that get published, I think your anger and self loathing may need to be toned down a bit.



A Poem. Care To Read?

Quite a dark sentiment there but I do like the repetition and rhythm. Not sure about the "Yaaaaay" at the end, though. Keep writing, you definitely have something.



A Poem. Care To Read?

That's a very good poem you got there. I'm mostly into story writing and can't really write a poem, but I like all that dark and angry kind of style in general.



PLs, rate on the poem I posted. You can find it through my network questions. If you do, be honest. Thnx.



A Poem. Care To Read?

ok, so I am falling in love with your writing or perhaps the feelings your writing creates. I have read your other poem and although I am a rather straight arrow there is something in me that finds what you write so appealing. There is a darkness about it, a terror. Your mind must be a fascinating place to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan