Friday, June 18, 2010

Wud u be interested in me? plz ansr!!! 12 year old guys especially ansr!!!?

just asking. im 12 ( and dont tell me im 2 yung 4 all of dis. and i am a straight A student i have a life besides studying my head off, as a matter of fact i tutor students) i have black layered hair thats 5 inches below my shoulders. i have brown inoccent eyes taht evry1 says r pretty. not showin off just describing. people say im cute. i have pink medium size lips. im 5' 4'', but i dont really care about height. im not too skinny, ppl say im a little, just an itty bitt skinnier than wat i shud b. im smart, a good dancer, funny, good singer, and open minded. my fav color is pink. im kinda popular. i like being active, i like to stay in shape. so anythin else u wanna know bout me just say in ur ansr, and come back so i can ansr it in my added details.



Wud u be interested in me? plz ansr!!! 12 year old guys especially ansr!!!?

YOU sound like a cute kid, but dont try to grow up to quickly.



Wud u be interested in me? plz ansr!!! 12 year old guys especially ansr!!!?

your too smart, i like dumb girls and ones my own age.. 17



Wud u be interested in me? plz ansr!!! 12 year old guys especially ansr!!!?

ya i would like you and i any one else whos 12 will brobaly to.



Wud u be interested in me? plz ansr!!! 12 year old guys especially ansr!!!?

Sorry, I only date people who know how to spell.



Wud u be interested in me? plz ansr!!! 12 year old guys especially ansr!!!?

i have a little sis that can relate to you trust me she is like your twin except that she doesnt have layered hair and she is a little shorter like you she is smart but not a tutor and she is going throught the same thing what i cantell you is that if your kid of popular then you deffinetly have at least a guy that likes you, you just probably havent noticed or he is very good at hiding it i went through the same thing at you age now im 17 and i still feel like you i have no boyfriend and i want to find one, i know im blabing on and on bout me and my sis but trust me youll get your guy soon probably sooner than me good luck :):):):):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan