Friday, June 18, 2010

Am I the perfect girl?

I am a



skinny petite girl



only 5'1, 5'4 with heels on



small waist



skinny arms



muscular legs



long black shiny hair in layers



nice tan skin not too tan



coffee colored deep little eyes



little nose



big lips but not too big



longish elegant neck



nice shoulders



intelligent



popular



good girl



sweet



caring



dignity



respected by everyone



loving to only my man



good at other things in private



never trashy always classy



dress really cute



polite



? =)



Am I the perfect girl?

sound wonderful to me!



Don't bother with the ugly comments--they're jealous!



;-)



Am I the perfect girl?

Sounds good, but you're probably 14. In that case, no. Not even close.



Am I the perfect girl?

pamela anderson and paris hilton are two of the ugliest women ever to become infamous. so no, you're not perfect at all..



but the sweet, caring and dignified part is nice.



popular, good girl.. bad. thanks for calling...



Am I the perfect girl?

god wats wrong with u? do u just want compliments??



Am I the perfect girl?

You forgot modest!



Am I the perfect girl?

OMG..... dude, no one is perfect. So just shut up, you're going to attract an online predator... wtf were you thinking?



Am I the perfect girl?

Nobody, I repeat nobody, is perfect. Sorry.



You certainly are confident, tho.



Am I the perfect girl?

do you do windows?



Am I the perfect girl?

you sound a little insecure and high maintenance to me.



Am I the perfect girl?

no, sorry my girl is the perfect girl



Am I the perfect girl?

im sure lotsa guys find you cute but i hate paris hiltons looks she is too ugly and i dont like skinny girls i like girls with big butts a c cup is not bad but are they nice you are not the perect girl there has never been such thing but im sure you are decent looking at least



Am I the perfect girl?

you are very cocky. you dont have to be a certain way to be "perfect". and know, you dont sound perfect at all, you sound normal, so get over yourself!!



Am I the perfect girl?

Honey, get over yourself. You know that your pretty. You gotta tell the whole wide world. You Have self esteem issues hun. You are fishing for a quick complement.



Am I the perfect girl?

I'm sure that is many people's idea of a perfect woman! It sounds perfect to me! Good for you.



Am I the perfect girl?

You are too full of yourself.... You can tell just because you asked this question.



Besides, I only like big fat Santas, and so does the rest of the world you twiggish weirdo.....



Am I the perfect girl?

ha ha ha then what the hell are you doing here ms. perfect?



I would think that someone like you will be out partying with your look a likes...get real.



Am I the perfect girl?

And so humble.



Am I the perfect girl?

No one's perfect.



You appear to be vain. Strike one.



Am I the perfect girl?

a little bit full of yourself...actually a lot full of your self



Am I the perfect girl?

Very nice I'd say!



Am I the perfect girl?

Too short, skinny arms and muscular legs (yuk), long neck like giraffe, saying good at other things in private proves you're not classy, you are egotistical, way too conceited and sorry but you need some work. Where is your picture if you think you are so hot?



Am I the perfect girl?

yeah u sound really stuck on yourself and no guy likes that cuz it means high maint.....and u forgot to put not to smart u are prob going to get a online pred... good one...



Am I the perfect girl?

Beauty come from within you sound beautful Stop looking in the mirror and do someting beautiful with your life Beauty fades brains don t Tutor Mentor get innvolved in community and church Make sure the inner beauty reflects your outer beauty



Am I the perfect girl?

what is perfect to one may not be to another. so for someone out there you are but not to anyone else. we all have flaws



Am I the perfect girl?

Bimbo, is more like it, you sound like a train wreck. God, you really have issues. I went to high school with girls like you and I hated every last one of them. Don't fall into the trap, you're looks will only get you so far and then you're on your own. Good luck with that, you'll need it. Hope you grow up someday soon, somehow I don't see that happening. Oh yeah, good luck with your online predator too. You sound like a b*tch.



Am I the perfect girl?

Unfortunately your not.



Am I the perfect girl?

AND MODEST TOO, JUST LIKE PARIS HILTON...DID YOU KNOW SHE IS GOING TO JAIL FOR 45 DAYS....still want to be like her????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan