Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why don't guys ask me out?

well i am and oreo. i have curly brown hair and a black girlsbooty. my lips are big and full. i have a muscular build my waist is very tiny. my friends say they envy me but i don't get asked out by guys. guys come to me for advice, some do flirt but don't do much else. i dont really care but i just wanna kno why guys dont ask me to dances



Why don't guys ask me out?

the guy's may think your gonna turn them down, take your time when the right one come along you would know, the ones that don't ask you out are probably a waist of time.you are not a oreo you are a human being oreo's are cookies.



Why don't guys ask me out?

How should we know? maybe it's your personality or guys are afraid of you



Why don't guys ask me out?

they are prob intimidated by your looks, switch it up a knotch and you ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan