Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm tan ... and ...?

Have green eyes, long and healthy black trimmed hair. I am the new girl in school. (I am in eighth grade). And I HATE IT! All the girls are SOOOO stuck up, and I don't know how I'm ever going to survive I have 87 left of school and ... I have missed 8 days of school in the first semester. I AM NEVER GOING TO MISS ANOTHER SCHOOL DAY! (Because I feel I missed way to many.) Have I missed too many? Will I be okay?



Anyway, the girls are so mean to me, and always tell me somehting negative or rude towards me everyday. And the guys ONLY talk to the girls they've known for a long time. Baarely talk to me. (Not that I care.) But I HATE MY SCHOOL!



I don't know what to do.



My questions are :



1) What do I DO?



2) Have I missed too many school days? (I WONT MISS ONE MORE DAY)



3). How can I go through the school year?



WHAT DO I DO?



I'm tan ... and ...?

probably, being the new kid in school, you were a bit standoffish at first and now they are thinking you are the one that is stuck up. you have to try harder to be more social with the kids there.



maybe you are just trying to fit in with the wrong group. try befriending some of the other kids.



and no.... don't miss any more schoo.



I'm tan ... and ...?

1) just stay to your self find a friend stick with her/him



2) nah but wouldn't miss anymore



3) hey school sucks not much to it.



I'm tan ... and ...?

This is what I would do- Try to go and sign up for something aftre school, you sound pretty, how about cheerleading? Don't always judge a book by its cover. You could do some kind of sports too, just find a way to meet new people, and as you make friends, they'll introduce you to more people. You haven't missed too many days either. I think you miss too many days when you become behind in certain subjects, my 8th grade year I missed 14. Just be yourself and you'll be ok, you sound like a pretty cool person to me.



I'm tan ... and ...?

I've had the pleasure of being the new girl every two years growing up, moving to new countries, states etc. It's not always easy. Girls are harsh to the new girl because you may seem like a threat to them because lets face it, guy tend to like the "new meat" since the others have been used and abused already and they know it. You already have the right idea tho, who cares what those bitches think, they're jealous cause you're so damn cute! Make friends with guys, they make better friends in my opinion because you can talk to them about anything and be more yourself. Give them girls a reason to really be jealous about, that you could give a **** about their existance and dont need them to get their guys!!



I'm tan ... and ...?

well... they are either very immature or they are just jealous of you. unless you're overweight from your description you are probably a pretty girl ( although that has nothing to do with social life) and that might piss them of. the boys don't talk to you probably because the girls are saying bad stuff about you, or they are very shy. it's hard but if you want to go through the school year act like you don't care...that will piss them of!



I'm tan ... and ...?

YOU ARE JUST FINE DONT WORRY ABOUT THEM KIDS TOO MUCH..AND MAYBE TRY TO BE MORE OPEN AND OUTGOING TALK OUT IN CLASS BE APART OF THE CONVERSATIONS...BE YOURSELF AND ABOUT MISSING SCHOOL DAYS IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER AS LONG AS YOU CAN KEEP UP......I MISS THAT MANY IN LIKE 2 MONTHS...HOPE THIS HELPS..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan