Friday, June 18, 2010

Black Blimish? Hellp plz, Read details?

I had a regular blimish on my face. Well When I thought I got rid of it. It had come back. so Now I finally got it all the way. but the next day my blimish got purple around it and the blood was black. I have put blimish stuff on it and some Neosporin and hoping it will go away this time. Cause there is guy I like and im afraid he will see it so I wear my hair in my face everyday=/



and the makeup I try to wear gets all chunky when I put it on.



Im mixed so its hard to find the right makeup



Don't tell me that he should like me for me instead of caring about a blimish. They dont say anything about it. I can tell when they are not looking into my eyes. help! How do I cure it?



Black Blimish? Hellp plz, Read details?

can you get to a dermatologist? did a doctor tell you it's a blemish?



it sounds like a bruise



definitely have a doctor check it out unless you've already done that and just trying to cover it while it heals



to speed up healing - you can try the herb sage for inflammation, you can dab some hydrogen peroxide on it too for extra oxygen in a lacking oxygen area and lots of extra vitamins, you're lacking something, try to find vitamin d3, take 2000iu a day, you can find lots of good info about it online



do you live in a rainy area or low sun - how long has this been taking to heal?



either way, definitely have a reputable doctor check it out for you just so you know exactly what to expect kind of thing



Black Blimish? Hellp plz, Read details?

um im pretty sure its dryed blood under the skin. it will take time to heal theres not much to do.



Black Blimish? Hellp plz, Read details?

Its called a blackhead and it probably got infected because your hair is in your face everyday and you wouldn't stop messing with it!!!!!!!!!!! No ttrying to be mean or anythin but you just made your blackhead worse. Plus blackheads are hard to gert rid of especialy when they get infected like yours. If your need it to go away really fast you could go get a shot of cortisone in your zit for $20-$60 or you could just use a commmercial blackhead removerfor about $5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan