Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hairstyles for men?

What is the simplest to get, easiest to care for, best to look at, most handsome to have, and in hair style? I have black hair, and I'm a teenager. No shaved heads, overly added hair stuffs, or Mohawks please : )



Hairstyles for men?

I don't know what styles of hair people wherer in your city but go with a simple fade a 2 on top and 1 on the sides



Hairstyles for men?

Okay I Don't Know A Thing About This So Form This Point On My Borther Is Typing: Hey Dude! It All Depends In The Length, Buzz Cut Is Not What you Want! If Its Short Then Brush It The Oppisite Way It Is Make It Look Messy-DONT DO SPIKES!! If Its Long And Curly Like Mine Bye Some Gel And Flat iron It Straight! If You Hair Is Long And Straight Or Even Medium MAKE SURE YOU DONT PUT IT IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan