Sunday, June 20, 2010

Career hairstyle?

I need help on what hairstyle I should have to make me more mature. I am 37 years old and many people think I am in my early 20s. I fear this could be the reason why I could not get management positions. I got several job interviews but no one offered me the job. I know I have the qualifications they need.



My hair is black and straight and it is little below my breast. It is some style of Demi Moore's hair. I don't look like Demi Moore but only my hair bec. it is black and long and have that simple one length style and I am an Asian.



I have been wanting to let the salon take care of it but I'm afraid they will ruin it. Any help? maybe some highlight and which color? Please remember that I have a tan skin. Maybe cut it into medium length and which style? ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE.



Career hairstyle?

if i were you i would cut it to your shoulders and get brownish redish higlights



Career hairstyle?

You should try curling your hair or pulling it back. (half way up)And yeh cut it to a lil longer than shoulder length with some highlights.



hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan