Sunday, June 20, 2010

Looking for an online G.F. Guys??

Sorry, I accidentally deleted the other post for this. I have long brown hair. Im black. I love all types of guys. But, I love rocker guys the most. Ages must range from 14-16. I love all types of music. I love break dancing. I loyal, fun,caring and sweet and honest. I am a little wild and crazy. But, thats good. You can e-mail me at angel.queen82@yahoo.com or send me an Im at angel.queen82. I am signed in right now. Hope you guys really like me!



Looking for an online G.F. Guys??

Your to young to use the internet for this purpose. Outside of that, your cookie-cutter, your just like most indivdiuals which takes away from your true individualism, which your not going to understand at your age anyways. Besides your also being selfish, having a relationship for "having a relationship" sake, is amoral. Your simply doing it for your own selfish need to know what it's like, not counting the fact that someone is going to fall in love with you and be heart broken when you finally get tired of "Testing" what it's like to be in a relaitonship. Just dance, don't hurt yourself, or someone else just because your curious. Shoot, might as well just have random sex, atleast that be closer to what your doing here, instead your just having random love connection. And atleast they know were it ends, here, its just not right what your doing. Realize, the human heart is fire, don't play with fire just because your curious, thats messed up....... and don't use the internet for this, your old enough to be overly-confident, but to young to know better. I bet you disagree with me and are feeling like your "wordly" now, your not, trust it makes a person a much different animal then your showing. You are smart, and you do have great potiental, thats why I'm even typing to you......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan