Friday, June 18, 2010

So how about the Japenese Straight Perm...?

I dont know much about it... does it work. I dont want it to damage my hair... i have bi-racial (black %26amp; white) hair... and i really do not like my hair... just cause its really hard to tame and take care of... i really wanna know if this is worth it... because... i know its something im considering on doing... just want to make sure its a good choice... i wish i could see before and after pics of it... does it really come out... straight...? I heard about the smell... anything for that... but my overall question is will it work just as good on my hair as the next persons...



So how about the Japenese Straight Perm...?

It is not perfect! And you have a lot of prep every morning before you go out to work. It was very hard on my hair but i have fine hair. I know it will straighten your type of hair best but it will harm it somewhat. If your hair grows fast you just have to deal with that new growth factor. My suggestion is just get extensions. individual extensions and your hair isn't as damaged.



So how about the Japenese Straight Perm...?

it does work and it does make your hair dead straight but you cant curly it at all because the curls will drop out, and it is really bad for the hair ive seen really bad breakage from it round the hairline! ive seen it on a mixd race girl and it started 2 stop workind and it look terrible because she had really fizzy roots and dead straight hair!!!



So how about the Japenese Straight Perm...?

maybe you should try getting your hair straightened by a professional, or try doing it at home with some ceramic irons. you should shampoo, condition, blow dry with a comb connected to the dryer, use a heat protector on your hair before pressing with ceramics.......if you try a perm let someone with experience do it for you.......you ......DO NOT WANT ALL YOUR HAIR TO FALL OUT......



So how about the Japenese Straight Perm...?

So, I just happen to see this question because I am bored at work on a Friday! :)



I got this done to my hair about 5 years ago at an Aveda salon in Houston. It was very expensive. I think maybe it was $600 or so. Anyways, the smell wasn't so bad but really the damage to my hair afterwards. Plus, you have to sit there without moving for a long time. I am white with fine curly hair that I also highlight. I take extremely good care of my hair. I have only used Aveda products on my hair for about 7 years now. However, the amount of damage was definitely not worth it since the Chi came out.



Also, it was never really that straight. It was just frizzier without as much curl. Yes, it was really easy to blow dry straight but definitely not worth the damage or money. It's just my opinion.. you can take it or leave it. Maybe your hair is courser than mine and will do less damage.



I wish I could find you some before and after pics.



So how about the Japenese Straight Perm...?

i got a black perm and u could try that it wont damage ur hair if u got it done right and u can still curl it if u wanted to

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan