Friday, June 18, 2010

What happened to me? Help.?

I use to be a complete different person compared to the way i am now. I usto be happy, energetic, nice and fit. I use to have nice long black curly hair, i loved music and dancing especially to Hip-Hop and Reggeaton. I felt i was on top of the world. All of a sudden, i got kind of gloomy, im not motivated, i started gaining a bit more weight. I eat more. My hair kept on getting shorter and shorter and all yucky!, i dont care much for music and dancing no more. How can I make my old self come back??? I know she's still in here somewhere?? I can feel her once in a while when i hear muisic, which is rearly. How can i make my "OLD SELF" comeback?



What happened to me? Help.?

Just "Love Yourself" no matter who you are. God dealt you a hand to play with, play it to the fullest. Each day you sit in a pitty pool is a day you will one day regret. Live, Love and Laugh it is your one shot at life! In other words don't worry about what was or what is...worry about what is going to be your future!



What happened to me? Help.?

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/The...



What happened to me? Help.?

Tell your friends of family and it will get better i hope for you .



What happened to me? Help.?

Oh my gosh! Did something bad happen to make you feel like this? Tell your family and friends or maybe see a professional to help you get through this before things get worse.



I hope you get better...good luck!



What happened to me? Help.?

Well, eating more will do it with the weight, you must be cutting your hair too often. Do you have self esteem issues?? Sounds like it! Turn the radio on while you clean your house, that should get you back into your music groove.



Maybe you have too much on your mind? Get out more! The only way to get back into it, is to get yourself motivated. Try new things, out with the old, in with the new. Maybe something is telling you, it's time for change! Don't dwell on this too much, you may become depressed.



Good luck! Best wishes!



What happened to me? Help.?

MAYBE U R DEPRESSED TRY GOING TO THE DOCTOR.MAYBEY SOMETHING IS BOTHERING U TO BE LIKE THIS TRY AND TALK 2 SOMEONE AND GET IT OFF UR MIND.



What happened to me? Help.?

Read self matters by Dr. Phil Mcgraw. I am telling you it can pull you out of the worst situations and feelings if you work thru the book as instructed. If you truly want to change, this can help.



What happened to me? Help.?

Hi sweety, I know you had that bad break up before and I'm pretty sure that's what's going on with you. I know you were feeling real down and sad about that and you know even after it's been a while a person still feels rejected and like they are not wanted. I am pretty sure that this is what's wrong with you. I truly wish I could do something to stop all that pain inside you because I know it's there, I can hear it in your words. The only thing I can tell you is time will heal that pain and maybe start going out with your friends again, cause you might just find that guy who can love all of you and take all of your pain away. I also know you beleive in God, so I would just keep praying too, cause He will help you. I'm so so sorry that you are feeling so much pain sweety and I hope somebody comes along and takes it all away. You are a good person and I'm sure there are people out there that love you, all you have to do is remember that you are loved. Good luck baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan