Friday, June 18, 2010

I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

OMG Plezz help. my rents don't acctually care about what is good for me! they think everything in my life shuld be revolved around skewl! but idc about it that much, i am 14 year old girl with way over pretective parents. to make things even harder in my life i have a secret boyfriend...yea ik i am really screwed over, i can not tell them anything about him cuz they r against the hole girl and boy thing untill i am 16!!! And because of them not knowing about my bf i have had to try and go out with him behind there backs which has proved to be imposiable, and i have now blown off my bf twice! and i am scared he will dump me and i really REALLY like him!!! and ontop of all of this my bff is mad at me and keeps ditching me for no reason wat so ever!!! Wat should i do should i go emo?! die my hair black and rebel or should i just let my rents push me around like a little rag doll?! idk wat to do??? PLEZ HELP ME FIX MY F***ED UP LIFE!!! (anything will help)



From,



a very depressed girl



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

You need to talk to your parents and try and convince them that you are mature enough to date. If you decide not to be honest with your parents you need to make sure ur bf knows your problems so he doesn't think your ditching him also if you want your bf to stay with you don't be a good girl you need to put out if you want to keep him around.



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

Maybe they think your life should revolve around "skewl" because you don't know how to spell..



Edit: You still can't spell...



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

tell ur bf about this. if he is a real bf, he will understand. as for your parents...tell them ur 14 years old and you deserve a life. ask them what they did when they were forteen and well, work that against them.



can u plz asnwer my question?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

oooh.. that hekka sucks(:



well you wanna get poor..?? don't work on you're studies.



its hekka SUCKS. just hide everything. thats what i do(: sorry but bad advice.



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

ha welcome to my life im 13 and depressed but my mom dont care if i got a gf



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

are you starving??? do you have cloths??? are you getting shot at every day???



Your life is hardly f'ed up... be glad you are fortunate you have parents that care about you.. You are 14.....



I don't think its a big deal for a 14 year old to have a bf but if thats what your parents think then listen to them and maybe show them by good behavior or something that you should be able to have a bf..



Cheers



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

some emo girls are cute haha, anyways um... confront your parents about their over protectiveness



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

Your parents are only looking out for your best interests. You are too young and when you get older if you are a smart person you will look back and realize how stupid that you were behaving.



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

... silly goose ... you tickle me ...



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

Its called being a teenager, wanna hear my story my dad is a sicko my brother is messed up and, my grandma never shuts her mouth, the list goes on. Just breath and make plans for when you can leave 18 ayayayay. Which i am doing now. Thats all i can say and crying is good and screaming in a pillow. from a 14 who understands!



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

You hate your parents because you are a very nice, innocent, truthful, honest and open girl? Your are rebelling because you are not getting what you want. How about sitting down with them and tell them how you feel. You are not open and honest with them as well but who needs to be these days. They are looking out for your best interest and sometimes you may not know what lies ahead for you. They do. Your F up life has a little bit to do with you as well.



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

alright well calm down. First of all, think about your life and try to list all the good things in it. Im 13 and well. Just try to see all the good things that you have. Appretiate your parents while you still can and while they're still there (not saying theyre gonna die any time soon).



With you boyfriend. Just remmember that there is laways going to be somebody else and that this isnt the guy that you're gonna marry or anything. You do what you have to do and if he dumps you cus ur not spending eough time with him then your better than him. If he realli liked you he would wait and help you.



With your bff. Try to talk to her/him and spend sometime together. try to be those bff that you were before.



On top of everything, dont you dare go emo, or goth etc.



Your parents can't controll your life. Its your life and you live it! yes they can help you on the way, but this is your life and you gotta make the most of it!



hope that helped...



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

You say your parents dont care what is good for you, but you are wrong - they care about you a lot, even though you may not see it at the moment.



I'm sorry to say it, but I think the best thing you can do is grow-up. If you stop acting like a kid, your parents may stop treating you like one.



And I would ditch the boyfriend - he doesn't care about you.



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

believe it or not--your parents know best. get rid of the boyfriend and concentrate on school. your 14, you have a whole life ahead wait with the boys, you know they can cause you a lot of trouble. wait till your older to handle all that stuff. please don't call your parents rents, your parents are the only ones that will ever truly love you no matter what u do- not a boyfriend



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

You are way to young to be worried about dating a guy. And emo is not the answer.



You parents just care about you and want the best for you. I am 19 and my parents wouldn't let me go on a date until I was 16 and at the time I thought it was stupid... But now I appreciate what my parents did. There are a lot of bad things happening to girls around your age because their parents let them run wild!



Your friend may be avoiding you because she thinks what you are doing is wrong. And she is right! She wants her friend back... the one before the boyfriend!



And if your boyfriend breaks up with you, then its not the end of the world because you are 14! And there are plenty other guys that you are going to date and they may break your heart or you may break theirs!



So hang out with you friend! She was there before the boyfriend and she will be there after him! And your parents love you and you know that you love them!



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

Welcome to the adolescent club!



#1. Your parents are right, school is important, unless you want to live in a crappy apartment and work at McDonalds all your life, you have to get an education.



#2. By th time you hit 18 you will have had 4 or 5 bf that you "REALLY LIKE". Then, after that, you will see that out of high school there are thousands of men. Take it easy. Life really isn't that hard. If he doesn't want to be with you then he isn't worth your time...move on.



#3. Perhaps your parents would let you have more of a social life if you showed them you are focused on your education. Once they see you are being responsible they will let up on he reigns a little. In the meantime, I am sure you can go out with your girlfriends. Try a group date. Realistically, at your age that is the best option anyhow. Its more fun that way anyhow.



#4. Don't go emo...we have enough of those retards in the world clogging up society with their stupid negativity as it is.



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

I know that you don't want to hear this, but given thae fact that you "rents" are the rullers of the home, you really should be respecting their rules. I think alot of your frustration may be that YOU could be doing better in your own life. When it comes to school, given the fact that yur education is truly the only "job" you have right now, and your housing , food, and entertainment is taken care of by your "rents" , that you should be happy to respect your parents wishes and focus on what IS most important right now, and that is your education. As far as your boyfriend, the stress with that whole situation is that you are sneaking around to see him. It is hard to prove to a parent that they can trust you with a boyfriend if you are sneaking around. I think you know that you can be doing better in school and getting along better with all the people you care about if you start to tke responsibilty for yourself and the decisions you are making. Give the most you can right now to your studies and changing your viewpoint on what is going on in your life; you will undoubtedly see a change. When people seeing you do the best you can, they change their view of you. Blessings.....



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

It really is hard to have a akind of parent(s) like that.. maybe, the first thing you should do is, endure all the things that your parents are doing to you... Listen,, There are no rebel sons or daughters if there are no stupid parents that are nurturing their kids the wrong way.. Talk to your parents and let them know how you feel. And of course the first thing that they would say is, "It is for you!", or "It is for your future!". Damn the hell!! Tell them how choked you are to them, tell them how you really feel, and tell them that they shoud give you a bit of freedom.. Ask or beg for some loosing up a bit.. Just dont lose their trust...



And for your boyfriend... I know you like him.. But believe me... The feeling that you feel towards your BF is only infatuation... so leave him first and if he come back sooner.. Then You win him.. If not... You will still find your guy that will support and understand your status.....



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

hmm.. well, believe it or not..



my friends have parents like yours



sorta...



sometimes, im really thankful for my parents...



they give me juz enough freedom not to do stupid stuff..



but yeh, maybe u shud try and do better at school to prove that u can handle school and balance that with your social life..



they may be over-protective bcuz they're scared u'd be harmed or tricked into doing stupid things...



parents are usually very protective by nature...



i wud know, i wasn't able to hang with my frenz much before cuz her parents don't trust us..



but we met her parents and now we go out shopping heaps..



another issue may be bcuz u haven't shown them you're trustworthy or mature enough to handle things on your own...



trustworthy in a sense that, they trust you with little stuff, but not enough to trust you to take care of yourself...



act more mature, and definitely not turn emo..



that wud make them even more worried and then, u'd be considered abnormal to them and so your whole world will juz collapse.. XD



but yeh, juz sit down and talk to them...



or write them a letter.. whichever works best..



if they refuse to listen.. u can talk to the counselors in school..



they might be able to help...



but keeping secrets from your parents.. that's bad..



cuz when they find out, ur shredding ur freedom to pieces..



i dun exactly know what kinda ppl ur parents are..



but if they're that protective..



it means they really care about you



and they want your life to work out perfect..



so first off, i suggest you talk to them about their "policies" and stuff and straighten things out, talk to them maturely.. don't raise your voice or anything, cuz then u'd be immature.. and be considered as someone who can't handle things..



make them listen, if they raise their voice.. lower yours and say, "will you let me speak?" or let them finish first of course...



but yeh, talk to them, and tell them everything...



tell them u'll try to be more responsible and work harder for school.. of course, u have to have proof to back it up..



and when the time is right, tell them abt your bf..



things worth having are worth fighting for...



if your bf means that much to you, then have a talk with your parents... it no big deal.. they are ur parents and u've lived with them for 14 years..



talk to them, and to your bff as well..



good luck!~



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

lets slow down first take a breath.ok about parents they do know what there doing they were kids too.listen to them.ditch that guy and wait until your 16 cuz it's your parents rule.stop being rude to your parents.your young and want to do thing right away.finish school first fun will come later do you want to go to college and get a degree have a nice job that you will love spending you own money.for your own sake wait cuz if something happens your life is over and all your fun will end when your young.any ways why do you want to be someone else.be yourself stop trying to be in a group cuz when **** hits the roof your friends wont be there. who are you going to call your mom and dad.there only asking you to wait 2 more years.



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

hey, I've had to handel these things b4. and going Emo... well lets just say it's not such a bad Idea, i used to have blond hair but now I have black. I still have the same friends but acctually some of my friends accept me more now because I express my feelings more! if your boyfriend dumps you just tell him he's an *** licking, dick farting, **** face! EMO'S RULE!



GOOD FREAKING LUCK!



-Love it, laugh about it, live it



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

Im 14 and im going through the same thing. my parents wont leave me alone. anytime i have anyone over they are always comming into my room like every 10 minutes to make sure we arnt doing anyting bad and people never want to come over anymore cause of it. i hate my parents.



I Hate My Parents... wat do i do!?!?

My parents were way too over-protective and they had high expectations for me too. But, I don't think they're completely bad people. They must just want you to have a good life. They want to be able to be proud of you. And, maybe, they don't want to be grandparents just yet. I don't know and can't speak for them. I've been in this exact same situation, and I reacted OBNOXIOUSLY and am paying dearly for it now.



If I knew then what I know now, and had people out there I could have talked to, I wouldn't be in this situation.



I just ask that you think before you act. Boyfriends are a dime a dozen. Take my word for it. Furthermore, your parents are going to be there for you when the boyfriend won't. You're 14. Do you know how many great guys (who ware way better than your current beau) you are going to encounter in your lifetime? Do you know how many parents you're going to have in your lifetime? Think about the odds on those two questions... You only get ONE mom, and ONE dad in this lifetime.



Don't waste your time worrying about things you don't have any control over. If he does dump you, just buckle down, and study hard, and meet a hot nerdy guy at the library, student union, or computer lab whom your parents will approve of! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan