Sunday, June 20, 2010

Girls with an odd sense of style?

I wear winged thick rimmed black glasses. My hair is brown, long, and looks a bit tangled. I have big blue eyes, pale skin, a thin but filled figure, and I wear winter boots with purple knee high socks and colorful clothing. I sometimes look like I just woke up and threw the clothes on without a care even if they didn't even match. I'm very artistic, and some of my favorite genres include independent rock, classic rock, grunge, and some beethoven.



I was just curious, do I sound a little strange, should I change this?



Girls with an odd sense of style?

uhm.. just a little strange.. but if it looks good then keep it.. i love it when the girls at my school do that sometimes i think its weird, but in a way cute..



Girls with an odd sense of style?

my style is very strange as well. i wear guys boxers as shorts (i cant help it they are really comfortable) and i just wear a baggy sweater. i look like a freak some days but its so comfortable. and trust me you cant get any stranger than me i wear the boxers in the winter as well. i dont get cold easily. lol =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan