Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is the best store-bought hair dye?

My natural color is almost black. It's actually brown, but so dark it looks black. I'm Hispanic, so imagine your typical Hispanic black hair. Mine is a tad darker than that.



It's currently dyed dark red with hilights, but I wanna go back to my natural color. The roots are majorly showing, and I don't wanna go to a salon for touch-ups, since I'm not a girly girl.



What is the best store bought dye? Is there such a thing as a good store bought dye? I don't wanna dye my hair again, just wanna go back to natural coloring, that's it. I don't even care if grays show, which they do, 'cause that's normal. Grays and wrinkles have never bothered me, I've never fallen for the idea that only the young are beautiful (I'm 38). I plan to mature gracefully, accepting all that comes with it.



Any advice? What about the stylists here, do any of you have advice?



What is the best store-bought hair dye?

I'm not a stylist, but I know that there are different types of hair color, even within the brand. You need to buy the "professional grade" hair color that the salons use. You won't be able to get it from a drug store or supermarket. That stuff will just wash out quickly. You can buy it from beauty supply stores though. Be sure and ask the clerks what I am talking about. Once you get your hair color established to your satisfaction, you can always think about highlights.



What is the best store-bought hair dye?

Why don't you cut your hair to where your natural color is and let it grow from there.



Doyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan