Sunday, June 20, 2010

What do ya'll think?

im wondering, what do you all think of these pics? people tell me i am gorgeous all the time and every hair style i have ever had people seem to like, its like i can do no wrong, i think they are lying but i dont really care because im confident enough in myself to not get hung up on my looks, but im really bored and curious since i just dyed my hair black (and yet again everyone is like o its so awesome) but i dont know if i like it



and no smart a sses ok? if u dont want to look you dont have to, i dont care, im just curious



http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj89/...



What do ya'll think?

i think you have a really cute face, but you need to get bangs or grow your hair out to shape it well.



you have amazing cheek bones, and i feel you need to accentuate them more.



What do ya'll think?

eww which one are you?.



btw,conceited much?



What do ya'll think?

I don't really know what these people are seeing in you.



Your definitely not gorgeous, you look like every other girl out there.



What do ya'll think?

I agree with V, I don't think anyone in that pic is attractive at all and find it very hard to believe that ppl would say any of them are gorgeous......



What do ya'll think?

cute but lose the tongue ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan