Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need a cute winter outfit for wednesday?

hi all. so im gonna be meeting up with a friend who i think has a really cute bro and i know he likes me too (i know this sounds so first gradish) but i really want to dress nice since i always go to their house in scrub wear. sooo a little about me. im 19 and 5'6. im indian so i have brown hair and really long black hair. i have glasses :D and i love them uhh and im not super skinny nor am i obese. im average and ive got a lil tummy action going on. so uhh its really cold and i need warm stuff. all my outfits have either shrunk or are too thin for me to wear during the winter. any links will be appreciated! the mall is where im going to shop at and theres an AE, abercrombie, and basically ur department stores like macys, jcpenneys. sooo any help will be much appreciated :D i gotta catch his eye ;) lol take care all. byeeeeee



I need a cute winter outfit for wednesday?

I absolutely love this style of clothing. It's cute and warm too ! =)



Kay, so you wear a long sleeve shirt underneath a baby doll tank top, top it off with darn jeans (skinny or straight or whatever looks good) and wear boots or just shoes!



You don't have to go with these clothes (cause it's so expensive) but it's something to look at and take example from



http://www.abercrombie.ca/webapp/wcs/sto...



- baby doll tank



A white long sleeve with no v-neck, scoopneck or whatever. (sorry I couldn't find a picture)



Mm, dark wash jeans and boots! or flats, or something cute-sy. =)



Sorry, I couldn't find much more pics but I hope this gives you some ideas.



I need a cute winter outfit for wednesday?

well i got 2 that might be nice... i like the second one... if you want more ideas i'll be up probably for a bit more... bored..



http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?Dep...



http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?Dep...



o hope i was of some help



I need a cute winter outfit for wednesday?

i would go to forever21. great stuff but not as expensive as ae, hollister, etc. i'd probably find a nice jacket and wear a cute long sleeve top/sweater or something! it really depends on your style and i'd probably do something w/your hair(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan