Friday, June 18, 2010

I know there quite a few questions about this, but may you still help me about websites?

What are some really good websites for the best hairstyles for dances? Or actually, just the best hairstyles overall.



Answers is a pretty good website, so I shall describe myself so that I might pick up a nice hairstyle. My head is rather round. I'm an Asian with black hair that's around the shoulder blades that's layered and I have side bangs to the right. I usually put it down, or occasionally maybe a ponytail. I suck at ponytails; they're always messed up. All I do is leave my bangs down (to the right) and put up my hair. But how can I make my side bangs pulled up to the top of head (tightly) with a bobby pin and a few strands to the side that frame my face? Or any other hairstyles? Should I scrunch it or something? Oh, I don't care about the color of my hair, just some hairstyles.



I know there quite a few questions about this, but may you still help me about websites?

uhm well....



http://www.seventeen.com/



http://www.marieclaire.com/



scrunching is best everyone loves it! leaving it down scrunch w/ a head band or something is nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan