Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm giving my friend a makeover and ii need some tips!?

My friend is not really pretty, so i'm going to give her a makeover before graduation. Clothes, face, etc. . She wears too many necklaces/ jewlery, is oblivious on how to put on makeup, and wears a certain shirt every week. The way she wears her clothes are not appealing for nothing really matches. It's like she's colour blind! No, she is not poor, she has tons of clothes, but she doesn't know how to wear them. She has black hair which is bad cuz she got some upper lip hair going on. My other friends are like "she needs to shave or get that thing waxed!" ii do not have any wax, and ii don't think she'll let me shave her upper lip, so will like duct tape work? plz, ne tips u can give will help tremendously! i am limited of special supplies, so ne home found care products/ concoctions will b best! ii also need to know how to shape eyebrows.



I'm giving my friend a makeover and ii need some tips!?

First off, I think it's great that you're doing this for your friend. If she has a lot of clothes, see if you can work with what she has to make a great outfit. Otherwise go shopping - you can probably get a nice summer dress that will show off her body in all the right places. She probably only needs to wear either earrings or a necklace with the dress. And uh, wax the lip? Pluck it? I don't know - it's going to be painful either way. As for makeup, go to a makeup counter at a dept store. They will do her makeup for free and show her how to apply things. Maybe she can use their tips at home with the stuff she has already. As for the eyebrows, don't even attempt it. I'll wax my legs at home, but eyebrows are just something I don't want to mess with. What matters the most is that she is happy about her makeover. I know you want to make her look great, but if she feels like you've made her into someone else then she won't feel comfortable. If she's comfortable then she'll be confident, and that's the main goal. There is no stopping a girl who is confident in herself.



I'm giving my friend a makeover and ii need some tips!?

Okay, maybe you can tweeze her upper lip. Works for eyebrows right? Whatever, I wouldn't know.



And make-up. :)



I'm giving my friend a makeover and ii need some tips!?

My advice... Say a prayer...You're gona need it!



I'm giving my friend a makeover and ii need some tips!?

Go to her house and do a test. Ask her to put on her fav outfit, accessorites shoes and all. Then take a picture with a digital camera. Now YOU teach her what would look better, for example lets say shes wearing a dark blue shirt and a jean skirt and a yellow neckalce and pink flipflops then change the flipflops to pink and the necklace to a better color... BUT you cANNOt change the shirt/bottoms. Hav fun



I'm giving my friend a makeover and ii need some tips!?

EYEBROWS



Over-tweezing is the number one eyebrow blunder women make, Anastasia says. To find the perfect place to start tweezing, she says to use your natural eye shape to discover where your eyebrows should begin and end.



By positioning an eyebrow pencil straight up from the middle of your nostril to your eyebrows, you can see the point where the brow should begin. Then, by tilting the pencil on the outside corner of your nose, aligned with the outside corner of your eye, you can find the ending point. Finally, Anastasia says to take a pencil and line it up with the tip of the nose and middle of the eye's iris. The point where it hits the eyebrow is the perfect place for an arch.



MAKEUP TIPS



http://www.oprah.com/presents/2005/young...



this site tells you EVERYTHING to do and not to do with your friends makeup.....good luck to ya! ;)



I'm giving my friend a makeover and ii need some tips!?

For $10-25 she can get her eyebrows waxed and her upper lip done at a salon. That will be a lot better than duct tape and someone plucking her eyebrows.



I commend you trying to help your friend look better for graduation but, please limit some of your home repair work. Makeup, yes. Clothes, yes. Hair suggestions, yes. But no duct tape, please.



Good luck.



I'm giving my friend a makeover and ii need some tips!?

well darling are you doing this for her or yourself?



does she want a makeover because you shouldnt try to changer her or her personality could change into a shallow mean Girl



but if she wants one you could teach her how to apply make up and you can learn how to shape eyebrows by using this site



http://www.bbc.co.uk/slink/fashion/index...



and honey and avacado can make her skin glow



but also try sugar waxing her moustache try searching it up on the internet as it is a DIY project



make sure she doesnt mind you doing this though



and maybe buying her a few fashion magz like elle and teen people and seventeen would help her see how to put clothes together

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan