Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's Childish, But IT Feels So Good?

This girl I sit next to has openly stated that her parents are racists mormons who don't care for black people. Over the course of two months shes hinted that I've been stealing stuff from her (it's not true).



So I took revenge and spit, put hairs, boogers, and rubbed the mouth part of her water bottle and did the same to her soda and she drank it. She doesn't know I've done this.



Should I ever tell her?



It's Childish, But IT Feels So Good?

You're right, it is childish. Why tell her? To start a war? Why not take the high road here? Forget it, forget her. Ignore her. I know, it's not easy, but eventually, you'll be glad you did.



It's Childish, But IT Feels So Good?

Uh, no. It'll just confirm her racist feelings.



It's Childish, But IT Feels So Good?

Yeah it would be funny to see her reaction.



It's Childish, But IT Feels So Good?

no, you got your silent revenge. now just show her that you can be the better person.



It's Childish, But IT Feels So Good?

if you tell her then you'd get caught. You should take a picture of you sticking the end of her water bottle up your butt, then email her that picture from an anonomous email that night.



It's Childish, But IT Feels So Good?

Nah dont tell her unless you have to. Or at least wait until the right moment, like when she is in one of her Holier-then-thou moods.



The only danger with getting even is that it can make you seem just as bad as her. Imagine she tells her parents what you did? Then they'll just shake their heads and say "What else can you expect?" or something nasty like that.



My advice, if you have to get your revenge then do so, but keep it quiet to be safe!



It's Childish, But IT Feels So Good?

hahahahahahahahhahahahahah



good job



It's Childish, But IT Feels So Good?

Nope, if I were you I wouldn't tell her. I wouldn't even associate with her.



It's Childish, But IT Feels So Good?

You might feel good right now, but later you are going to feel shame about yourself. Bad things ARE bad things, doesn't matter what reason is.



My very good friend from work is black. When I am with her I never remember about race. All I think how gentle, wise and kind she is.



She made my world better.



It's Childish, But IT Feels So Good?

You had business to handle...leave it alone now...you will only make her think even more bad things.



I know ppl spit in ppls food when they are mad.



I hope you can be the bigger person next time.



I am white and from Mississippi. When I moved to Tennessee, I had a black female working in the same department as me. She had never known anything



about Mississippians except the movie Mississippi Burning. She assumed all whites were bigots. I just acted like myself and she eventually told me that I had changed her opinion.



I was the same person I always was...and I made a difference.



Right now, I am a white girl rapper/ comedian (that's what we call it). I just got booked into a new black nightclub...to rap! And I'll be playing at an event that will probably be mostly whites...My two best friends are black...and they'll both be there to see me sing my comedy songs.



Don't let the haters run you! Be the voice of reason in any room you are in!



It's Childish, But IT Feels So Good?

Naw. Never give into childish pranks unless you can get away with it for a long time. Wait til she's pregnant with her first child and all hyper about her health - then tell her what you did and how spit is a known birth defect causing agent.



It's really mean, but two pranks for the price of one?



Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan