Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should I date a Asian guy?

I am half Asian and half Black. I look like my avatar. My mom is black and she wants me to get with a black man. I love black men, but right now I want to go out with a Asian guy in this gym I go to. He is always flirting with me and I really like me, but my mom just wants me to put more black blood into my line. My dad is like he does not care. I do believe my mom doesn't really care and wants me to be happy, but she just worries for my child's.



she loves my dad and he her, but i sometimes feel that she doesn't really understand were I am coming from.



i know some of you are like well she shouldn't have got with a Asian guy if she was that worried, well my mom never had a boyfriend until she meant my dad.



she is dark skin and wears her hair natural. most black guys don not like that, but anyway, don't you think I should still go out with him, maybe not tell my mom I am.



Should I date a Asian guy?

This is a bit of a tuffie. I would suggest you talk to the Asian guy, but it'll probably be a bit harder since your mixed with black. Try being friends with him to get a since of his family's values and go from there. Good luck!



Should I date a Asian guy?

no offense but if ur mom wanted more blk blood in your line then she should have married a black man.



you do what you WANT. he's asian and you are part asian...i don't see what's wrong with it



Should I date a Asian guy?

Date whoever you want,whats wrong with you



Should I date a Asian guy?

I think you should have a say in who you date. Go for it. Maybe she just wants to be able to tell that your children are black by looking at them.



Should I date a Asian guy?

I think you should follow your heart! You can't date a man for your mom or your dad. You have to date them for you, make your own choices. At the end of the day, do you want to be unhappy because your mom says do this or that? Or do you want to be unhappy because you chose not to follow your heart! We all want to please our parents, but there comes a time in life, when you have to be strong enough to stand on your own, make your own decisions and live with them. Yes, take guidance from your parents they love you, but you must make your own life choices, live, love, embrace and learn from them! I hope this helps!! Only you can choose, ultimately give it a try. Hey it cant be that bad, it made you!! :)



Should I date a Asian guy?

If she's worried about your child, why would she even marry your dad? Does that mean she's worried about you too since you're half Asian and half black?



I think you should date who ever you like. You'll live with that person, she won't.



Obviously your dad is not prejudice but your mom is.



Should I date a Asian guy?

I say go for it, if your mom cares about you, she will love you no matter what and eventually except it. I personally find asian guys to be very attractive, so good choice :)



Should I date a Asian guy?

only if you like him



Should I date a Asian guy?

Ummm...it's not up to your mom to dictate who you date. As someone else mentioned, if she wanted to keep the bloodline black then she should have stuck with dating just black men and she has no right to take that out on you. You should date whoever the hell you want to date and just leave race out of the equation all together. Also, isn't it insulting to your father to say that she wants more "black" in the bloodline when he is an Asian man?



Should I date a Asian guy?

Your mom sounds like a racist. If shes afraid your children will look asian, then she should have never married your father. Date whoever treats you right and makes you happy. It's your life, not hers.



Should I date a Asian guy?

Explain to your mom that you like all people no matter what they look like, and that right now you would like to date this particular guy. He just happens to be Asian.



I have had a couple of Asian girlfriends and some people in my family didn't approve it but I don't care. I met them years apart from each other so it wasn't a fad. I just like them because they were good people. And that's one of the most important qualities I look for in a woman.



So, if you like the guy and he makes you happy - and he's a good person, tell your mom about that. Don't focus on his nationality or skin color. And how do you think he would feel if he thought the main reason that you liked him was because he was Asian?



Should I date a Asian guy?

I am half Asian and half Black too. Welcome to the Blasian club! Yay! If your mom was so worried about preserving the black blood in y our family, then maybe she should have thought about that before she had a half Asian baby. You're no more Black than you are Asian and vice versa.



DATE WHOM YOU WANT. It's your life. The only thing that matters is your happiness. Don't let your 'rents dictate the life that you live.



Should I date a Asian guy?

You should do what is going to make you happy and I would be honest with your mom as well, no sense in lying and making your new boyfriend feel like a dirty little secret. There need to be boundaries in your relationship and who you date and why is one of those things that is really none of your mother's business unless you are dating someone who is abusive towards you or who is getting you into drugs or trouble. If this guy is nice, you like him, and he makes you happy...does it really matter what she wants?



I say this because I have experience in this area. My husband is Japanese/Mexican. His mother is Mexican and wanted him to marry either a Japanese or Mexican woman because "White women do not know how to treat a man." He married me...a white girl from Texas and as you can imagine she was not happy...she learned to get over it. Your mom will do the same. You cannot allow her to make decisions for you because if my husband had allowed his mother to dictate who he married he would be miserable right now. Do what makes you happy. Let us know how it goes. :o)



Blessings,



Sharli aka stakekawa



Should I date a Asian guy?

Yes, a black guy would probably leave you after he gets you pregnant.



Should I date a Asian guy?

I don't see any problems with you dating an Asian guy. It's really up to you! Not your mom, all races have good and bad people. If you find someone nice, loves you and treats you with respect, is honest and trustworthy. I'd go for it. When your married--you'll have to live with him, not your parents.



(It's hard enough to find someone that is a "soulmate", for lack of a better word, than to be picky about what race they are.)



Should I date a Asian guy?

I say go with whoever accepts YOU, not who your mum thinks will accept you. If you are mixed with black and asian, you can date asian, black, and/or any other race of men YOU prefer to date. I am not into black or asian men, but I say go with who you are attracted to, no matter their race, as long as there is a mutual attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan