Sunday, June 20, 2010

Question for ALL ?

Hello



what is your favorite style on a girl or guy ?



mine on a guy....



def. dark hair. i like black. has a mystery about him. hair a little gothicish, but still can look like an adult and not a 15 year old..



doesnt really care about how he looks and is into working out with me.



Personality: isint cocky or rude. doesnt say mean things about any women. always there for me, good listener. easy to watch tv with, and of course, funny.



Question for ALL ?

I like guys with a nice smile or eyes.



And they gotta have a good sense of humour!



Question for ALL ?

I like guys with dark hair and light eyes. I think that's so sexy. I like them to play with their hair. I love David Beckham's hair. He looks good in any style. I like guys to wear emo/prep type clothes. Like...Fitted jeans, and fitted tshirt, and a studded belt. I love guys with defined facial features. As for body type I like lean, muscular. Not too skinny, not too bulky. Can't be too pale. I like tanned/light skinned skin complexions.



For references, look at Beckham:



http://mlmblog.typepad.com/blog/images/2...



http://www.villami.com/blog/wp-content/u...



http://www.hollyscoop.com/BlogImages/697...



He has great bone structure, a hot body, and not afraid to experiment with his hair.



Personality: a little cocky/very confident, fun, good listener/talker, open-minded, somewhat independent, sucessful, funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan